- Before you start the installation, make sure your server fulfills the requirements
- Get the latest Wedge package and unpack it on your server in a web accessible folder. 
- Create a database and a “semi-privileged” user. 
- Point your web browser to yourserver.com/path_to_wedge/install.php and follow the instructions. The first hinder you'll meet is likely to be setting up file permissions.
- Next up you will have to enter some information about the database you set up in step 3 of the initial setup. 
- After this, simply follow the instructions and you should end up with a functioning forum.
- At this point you may want to remove anything superfluous like the Wedge installation files.
- At last you should start configuring Wedge to function like you want.
|1.||There are several ways to do this. For more help, see Uploading.|
|2.||See database for more information on this.|
|3.||See permissions for more information on this.|
|4.||See database continued for more information on this.|