I believe so. Around August 10, I think I'd committed all of my changes, really.
My current uncommitted stuff, and reason why:
- A warning message in Subs-Template due to constant not defined; because I don't know if it's best to test with defined() (as is the case on w.org), or to figure out why it happens that the skin option system is bypassed at some point, hmm...
- Some small layout tweaks; nothing important enough to hurry about, really.
- A new (important) mobile responsive layout tweak; applied on w.org, waiting for feedback until I commit. (There's been one so far, good.)
- Flag popup; not in a committable state, obviously...
- A Msg template rewrite; used here right now, no problems after multiple rewrites, so will commit soon.
- A fix in reqWin window height; waiting for a particular bug to occur again, so I can test it properly, really.
- A <wbr> fix; said bug only happened once, in one situation, and I'm actually not sure it's worth fixing, so...
- Fixed user boxes; waiting for commit, maybe with a skin option, don't know yet.
- extensive Warm rewrite; still not ready for prime time, has been in the works for months, now... :-/