I've been having some quite *shitty* week, so far.... After my very bad news from last week; after Pete calling it quits; now I've got a friend who came to visit, and showed me his CloudMobile (which I recommended to him, although I'd never seen it in action, and wanted to), and I wanted to show him a 'bare' Android install and installed CyanogenMod on my second ROM, and then it turned out that it was the first ROM and the stupid device had wiped my entire data set... GREAT!!!
So, if I have to reinstall, I thought, I'll install Android 4.2.2 (instead of 4.1.2), and on my S3 it's not an official ROM, it's basically a leak from Samsung, and there are many things missing, in addition to the, err, additions. Mostly, I think I preferred my old ROM, so I'll probably take another few hours to reinstall it (boo hoo...), but in the meantime:
- It has no Helvetica S (ouch), although it has a very interesting Samsung Sans font,
- Its Roboto is horrible. The font size is much smaller than on my previous ROM. I don't know if it's due to being 4.2.2, or the custom ROM I used being too... bold.
As a result, the wedge.org homepage shows much smaller characters to me in Chrome for Android, and it's like I have to restart from scratch... Obviously, I don't want to play the 'guess' game, and I'd like to ask you guys to... post a screenshot of your wedge.org page being rendered in your mobile device.
- You can either choose the wedge.org homepage, or this very post. It would make more sense to choose this post, as you can take a screenshot right now... ;)
- You can use Chrome for Android, or the stock browser on your device. Not anything else, please. You can do both, if you want.
- If you have the same results as someone else with the same setup who posted a screenshot before you, please don't post your screenshot, just confirm or like their post.
- On Android, the screenshot shortcut is usually Power + Volume Down. On some devices, you need to swipe your entire hand (the pinky should pretty much touch the screen, and the hand should be perpendicular to the screen), from left to right, to generate a screenshot.
- On iOS, it's Power + Home.
- Just attach the screenshot in your post.
- Indicate: your OS and OS version, your browser name and version, and any changes you may have applied to your setup (e.g. whether it's a custom ROM, or you did something to change the font face, or size, etc.)
This should, hopefully, help me determine what's the 'correct' size right now, and what I should be aiming for.