Hmm.But I didn't read it. I completely skipped most of the conversations about the plugin manager... I have to choose my battles ;)
No it isn't, seeing that there can already be three parameters (plugin added actions will add function, file, plugin id) which means it would become 3 or 4 parameters depending on plugin.
Anyway, talk about clean code: if I want to prevent media feeds from being logged, instead of doing a define(), I now have to global $action_no_log, and add 'media' to it from within the feed function... :-/
I can do that if you think it's the preferred method, but I don't think it's 'clean' at all.
(Of course, adding a param to $action_list isn't gonna help in this situation, either; but I was thinking of WEDGE_NO_LOG in this case.)On this very topic, with Chrome 28 Canary, at my very first post on the page, the contents of the post is limited in height to the height of my user box. Everything in the body that overflows from the assigned height then shows up on top of everything, including the following post... And it does the same for every single post after that. It's completely unreadable.
I fixed it by opening the dev tools, and disabling flex for the post area. Which totally doesn't make sense...
So, it looks like only Sleipnir (Chrome 24) seems to deal with flexbox correctly... :-/ And I don't know how to fix that.
To tell the truth, I'm very tempted to just give up on flex, even though I spent something like a week on that feature, and instead use macros to use, ahem, pure table tags by default in posts... (Which, of course, brings old problems to the table -- responsiveness and all.)
(Oh, and yes, my font is Open Sans... The joys of custom.m1.css 8-))
PS: also, the bottom margin is bodies is eaten up in Chrome 28.
Posted: April 3rd, 2013, 06:30 PM
I'm starting to wonder if this isn't a graphic driver problem... I mean, I never had this problem with flex until today, and now I'm seeing it everywhere (in Chrome), although with different results depending on the version...
Oh, really funny: I'm in quick reply mode, and the text from my previous post is overwriting the textarea.
Let me see.... (Oh, and yes, my font is Open Sans... The joys of custom.m1.css 8-))
I was only re-typing what was showing up at that exact position, ah ah. Well, gotta go, can't read what I'm typing anymore...