Nope, at least nothing you committed. Rev 897 is where I made the change, and it's just basically the addition of array_flip and isset, and the removal of in_array and continue. (continue is okay but if there's only going to be one line after it, might as well skip it... :^^;:)
Quote from Arantor on August 1st, 2011, 04:34 PM
No... the original code had an in_array to select only the regions of interest, and IIRC there was an isset for something else at the end before actually adding it to the loop but off hand I can't remember what.
I never tested it, myself. (I mostly test my own additions, as for the rest I'm hoping our beta testers do some work, I have my hands full :P)
Right now am dealing with the fact that the imperative scheduled system is completely broken (and in fact I'm dubious about how it ever worked when I tested it originally because it shouldn't have done),
will commit that when I've fixed it and finished the feature that actually uses it.